THE HOME FOR TRENCHLESS TECHNOLOGY IN SINGAPORE
WHAT IS TRENCHLESS TECHNOLOGY?
Trenchless technology is a progressive civil engineering process for the installation, replacement or renewal of underground utilities with no or minimal excavation and surface disruption.
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 29Singapore
- Wed, Apr 19Su Zhou ShiApr 19, 9:00 AM – Apr 21, 5:00 PMSu Zhou Shi, Su Zhou Guo Ji Bo Lan Zhong Xin, 观前街地区 Wu Zhong Qu, Su Zhou Shi, Jiang Su Sheng, China, 215027The annual event will strengthen the communication with international trenchless industry (and latest technology); enhance international participation, academic authority, as well as the latest domestic and international trenchless technology exchanges.
- Wed, May 17Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreMay 17, 10:00 AM – May 18, 5:00 PMKuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaNew Dates Announced Trenchless Asia, to now take place on Wednesday 17 & Thursday 18 May 2023 and be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia
- Wed, Jun 14Bucharest
- Tue, Sep 12South BrisbaneSep 12, 9:00 AM – Sep 14, 5:00 PMSouth Brisbane, Glenelg St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, AustraliaNo-Dig Down Under is the southern hemisphere’s only large scale conference and exhibition dedicated to trenchless technology. Organised in partnership with the Australasian Society for Trenchless Technology (ASTT), No-Dig Down Under has grown over the years to become the second largest no-dig tech
- Sat, Sep 30ChicagoSep 30, 9:00 AM – Oct 04, 5:00 PMChicago, McCormick Place, Chicago, IL 60616, USAThere is no better place than WEFTEC to meet water professionals from around the world and experience first-hand the best in water quality education, leading experts, the latest technology and trends, and proven solutions.
- Tue, Oct 17Ciudad de MéxicoOct 17, 10:00 AM – Oct 18, 6:00 PMCiudad de México, Av. Santa Fe 270, Santa Fe, Zedec Sta Fé, Álvaro Obregón, 01210 Ciudad de México, CDMX, MexicoAcross Mexico, trenchless projects are completed every day, proving that trenchless techniques provide economic solutions and reduced environmental impact, during the installation and refurbishment of underground services.
Get in touch with Singapore Society for Trenchless Technology to learn more about our work and how you can get involved.
Singapore Water Exchange, 84 Toh Guan Road East, #02-02